The eVisa Vietnam will be granted if your Visa application meet 3 condition as below:
- Outside Vietnam foreigners;
- Holding valid passport;
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry prescribed in Article 21 of Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
* Article 21 (Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam): Cases of suspension from entry
- Any of the conditions in Clause 1 Article 20 of this Law is not satisfied.
- Children under 14 years of age without parents, guardians or authorized custodians.
- Forging papers or providing false information to obtain entry/exit/residence permit.
- Any person suffering from a mental disease or infectious disease that threatens the public health.
- Any person that was deported from Vietnam within the last 03 years.
- Any person that was compelled to leave Vietnam within the last 06 months.
- For reasons of epidemic prevention.
- For reasons of natural disasters.
- For reasons of national defense, national security, social order, and social safety.